Thank you for joining the Washington State Academy of Audiology (WSAA).
We are excited you've joined and we look forward to your involvement in the advancement of our profession in the state of Washington.
WSAA is a non-profit organization for audiologists from all specialty areas and backgrounds. Our objective is to advocate, educate, mentor, and network audiologists within and beyond the state of Washington.
Our membership includes:
- Updates on current state and national audiology issues.
- Networking events.
- Discounted state conference rates.
- New professionals' mentorship opportunities.
- Private practice panel.
- Inclusion in "Find An Audiologist" listings for consumers at WashingtonAudiology.org.
- Resources for inter-professional collaboration.
- Advocating for the rights of persons with hearing impairment.
- Job postings on WSAA Website.
We look forward to ensuring a great future for audiologists in the state of Washington.
If you have any questions about joining WSAA, please contact us at Info@Washingtonaudiology.org.