This Website is owned by the Washington State Academy of Audiology (WSAA). The content at Washingtonaudiology.org is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional. No one associated with WSAA is engaged in using Washingtonaudiology.org as a platform for delivering healthcare-related services. The board of directors specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of the use and application of any of the contents of this Web site.
WSAA is not involved in retail sales and/or support. If you have a question about a hearing-related product or service, we recommend that you contact the provider you purchased it from, the manufacturer, or another relevant source.
Posts are closed to comments.
All content at Washingtonaudiology.org is copyright protected by USA and foreign laws. Title to the content remains with WSAA. Any use of the content not expressly permitted here is a breach of these Terms Of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and written features may change without notice. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by WSAA.
WSAA will not knowingly publish false statements about another person or persons that causes that person economic or reputational harm. Every effort will be made to verify sources as well as to internally review material prior to its being posted.
Links To Other Websites
Washingtonaudiology.org contains links to other sites. We encourage you to review your browser’s privacy settings, as well as the privacy statements of any website you visit via a link from WSAA. WSAA does not endorse, nor is it responsible for the content of these third-party Web sites. Use of third-party sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions described by such sites.
WSAA strives to protect the privacy and identities of our Website visitors and attendees of our professional events. We do not share personal information with third parties.
For additional information about the types of personal information we collect and how it’s managed, continue to the next section on the EU’s General Data Protection Guidelines.
For Eurozone Visitors: General Data Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
- What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
- When you visit Washingtonaudiology.org, we collect information that helps us monitor the site’s health to keep it safe for our visitors, manage backend processes, and develop content. Analytics processes identify your IP address and other types of general usage information, but the anonymous data we view doesn’t disclose your exact location or other personal information.
- When you register for an event, such as a professional conference, our shopping cart collects personal information necessary to process your registration. Your payment is processed via PayPal. They will request your preferred payment method and collect personal information necessary to process your purchase. We do not share personal information with third parties, and we do not have access to financial information PayPal collects.
- Subject Access Requests and Corrections of Personal Information
If you would like to file a Subject Access Request (SAR) and receive a copy of any personal information that we may have about you, please contact us at Info@Washingtonaudiology.org.
We will provide the first copy of your SAR free of charge. We will charge $15.00 for each additional copy.
Once you have reviewed your information, please contact us to correct inaccurate information or to remove your personal information completely.
TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY AND IDENTITIES OF OUR VISITORS:
- If submitting a SAR, you must provide us with proof of your identity.
- If making a request on another person’s behalf, you must provide us with proof of your own and the other person’s identity, as well as proof that you’re legally acting on this person’s behalf.
- Contact PayPal if requesting personal information collected at the time you registered for a WSAA event. We do not retain our customers’ personal financial information or payment methods. BE ADVISED: We will report persistent attempts to obtain any individual’s personal financial information to PayPal and federal authorities.
Our efforts to comply with the GDPR are a courtesy to European Union visitors but should not be construed to supersede the laws and regulations of the government of the United States or those of relevant state and local jurisdictions.