HOSTED BY WSAA AND UW
MAY 19, 2018
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
University of Washington - Eagleson Hall
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER
- Student Research Scholarship Awards
- Presentation of AuD Research
- The Science and Art of Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPDs) - Private Practice: Jeanane M. Ferre, Ph.D., CCC/A
- Expanding Indications for Cochlear Implantation – Western Washington University: Doug Sladen, Ph.D.,CCC/A
- Auditory Rehabilitation: Lisa Illich, M.C.S.D.
- ENT Grand Rounds, including: David Olson, MD of Bellingham ENT; Douglas Backous, MD of Puget Sound ENT: Superior Canal Dehiscence; Clifford Hume, MD, PhD of University of Washington Medical Center: Conditions of The Vestibular System
WSAA is a statewide organization of, by, and for audiologists from all subspecialty areas and backgrounds. Our objective is to educate, mentor and network audiologists within the state of Washington.